Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mr. Right in Process


State of uncertainty
Do you really like me?
Is everything just a pastime for you?
You always leave me out with no clue.

They say you're a trouble.
But instead to stop I just fell.
It didn't burst my happy bubble
Nor took off my shell.

Changing you has been my mission.
I believed you were Mr. Right - in process.
But that was just a vast delusion,
I'll never ever be your princess.

Your words are fragments of trickery.
Resembling a sweet candy factory.
They are too good to be true;
My senses jolt out of the blue.

Nobody could say it better.
From others it ain't be sweeter.
You, idiot just complete my day.
But 'fine' is all I could say.

You cross my mind all the damn time.
I'd be a millionaire, for every dime.
Is everything just a trifle matter?
I loathe these feelings I can't alter.

Stop bugging me; I say.
But when my phone vibrates,
I hope it shows your name.
I wanna stop hoping! If I just may.
But your effect on me doesn't decay.

Mr. Trouble, please improve yourself.
This burning desire isn't for myself.
I hope you become Mr. Right someday,
and find Ms. Right on the way.

-MACG

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Social Media Links:

© Purple Crowned Princess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Purple Heart Background