Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Day in My Life! (3rd of May, 2016)

Last May 3, 2015 was a quite jampacked day for me. My usual routine of waking up 2 PM in the afternoon was disrupted since I have some errands to fulfill. So, I shpt up from my bed by 9 AM and prepped up quickly to have a quick CAT alumni visit my alma matter wherein I graduated from - CSCQC. I found some of my co-officers setting up the obstacle course for the current trainees aka our successors. 

cto: Emie 
cto: Haciam
After watching the trainees cross each stations of the obstacle and catching up with my co-officers, the time has come for me to go ahead since I have to drop by at Spazio (Ver's place) for a short Cellgroup session together with the PPM members. 

Surprisingly, when I got there, Ver asked me to accompany her at TriNoMa. I wasn't reluctant to say yes, but my concern is if I'll be allowed. It was already 5 PM that time so we'll probably be home late once I'll go with her. I can say that I was lucky to get my Mom's permission when she allowed me to go. (Hooray cray cray!) 

But the thing is, I no longer have any extra money with me since I bought something before going to Spazio and my Mom's rule is once I go home, I am not allowed to go out anymore. Therefore, I was urged to borrow money to goody-good bestfriend/sister, Ver and she only has 500 pesos that moment. It was now or never, we'll be going to the mall and that's all we have. #KiddosWithTightBudgetProbs Ver used her Mom's phone to have an UBER car pick us up and we were good to go. 

During our stroll, we shamelessly took some funky snapshots together as if we weren't at the mall at all. 

#Thuglyf




The most challenging part is the amount of budget we have for all the items we wanted to buy plus our food! I wanted to buy a highlight and contour palette costing only 200 pesos or less since that's only my portion to Veronica's 500, but I failed to find one because they cost around thousand or less at the cosmetics section. Thus, I just bought a makeup palette from Nichido with a free lip blush costing only a hundred PHP. 

Shopping is really my cardio and it was really difficult and heartbreaking for me seeing a product I wanted to purchase but being obliged to leave it to its counter because my pockets were empty that time. Ver even weighed in a life-and-death situation to me by asking, "Liquid foundation or fries?" 

"What the heeeeck" is all I could say. That first time (going to the mall having only 200 pesos to spend) was an incredible savage for me but helluva fun at the same time. I realized the ultimate importance of money and how every peso matters. 

We stopped over Mister Donuts to grab something to munch on since the monsters in my stomach are already getting grumpy. 

Classic Bavarian and Chocolate Bavarian for two gals who's playing the #RickKunwari game too strong. 
We just strolled and waited for those guys we were about to meet. This bestfriend of mine just met them through LoL (League of Legends) and they were talking for quite long now so they just decided to meet. 

After a couple of hours vlogging and window shopping, we headed to Taco Bell to meet them up, and here they are: 


Alright, meeting them was the most awkward situation of my life since I don't have an idea who they are but fortunately, they turned out to be harmless and friendly. Their parents were also present and they treated us some food as well so it was an unexpected good time. 

Another first time for me is staying at Trinoma with some of its store preparing for lights-off. It was already 10 PM that time! My goodness. But being with this girl is hilarious, we just enjoyed the rest of our time together. It was as if we weren't around a public place and treated Trinoma as our playground. Here's a capture from our video: 


To sum up the entire day, I had a thumping good time! Money doesn't really matter when it comes to hanging out. If you want to brighten your day, it is dependable upon the person you're with, not with the amount of money you have on your pockets. Just like what I always say,  "Good company, good life." 
Thank you, Big G! I am always grateful for those times I get to spend in this planet and genuinely having an awesome memory out of it. Ahhh, simple pleasures in life. 

'Til my next post, 






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Social Media Links:

© Purple Crowned Princess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Purple Heart Background