Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Maybe the Stars Didn't Align for Us


Destiny and Fate – two of the most controlling forces that make two people gravitate towards each other no matter how far they wander. They will cross paths despite the entire circumstance they are facing. Through the years, they might fall apart but they will always find a way back. The universe will be the one to cause them cross paths again and rekindle the love they once had. They don’t have to battle against all the odds, because in the end, no matter what they do the triumph is theirs. They are simply meant to be, through all the trials and hurdles they encountered along the journey of their love, they ended up being on each others’ arms - fortunate individuals.

On the other side, there is a couple who has been through a lot. Every day is a challenge to survive. As they wake up on their beds, the unpredictable happenings are getting stirred and prepared for the two of ‘em. No one knows about the day they are about to face but there’s a high probability they might end up into a major fuss and petty fight as the usual. No matter how much they try, it’s always a flop. No matter how often the girl pleads to God for them to get through that day peacefully, the guy inevitably screws up, and that’s a signal for another round of clashing sides and justifications.  From the saccharine exchange of messages in the morning, they end up into long, dreary arguments which usually take a week to be totally repaired. The girl once asked her mother, “Mom, do you believe that two people are really destined together? Or we create our own destiny? As if I wanted this guy to be with me til the end of time and we did everything to fight for our love, will we end up with each other even destiny says no?” The mother answered, “No. I believe in destiny. Someone out there is destined for you. You might have met him already or not, but no matter how far you push him away, he’ll always find a way back to you.” 



----
At that point I realized that we cannot force compatibility. If it’s not meant to be, it’s just not and vice versa. Bur they say we hold a pen to this story called life, thus we create our own battles and we have a sense of control on what happens in our lives.

So my mindset was, I cannot fully succumb to the power of destiny. I wanted to create my own. If I want something badly, I would freaking go out of my way and go get it. Should I step out of my comfort zone and get hurt in the process, perseverance shall remain intact in my vocabulary. I am a firm believer that if you want something/someone, you would get them if you are willing to gear up and fight all those odds, sans the help of destiny and fate.


  
But I guess I have erred on that absurd theory clouding inside my silly head. My strength, worth, energy and happiness will just be discarded into drainage if I keep on pursuing someone just because I wanted that person so bad. It’s like I am jeopardizing myself into an edge of a cliff for an attempt of reaching what’s on the other end and the person who serves as the subject of all these foolish moves is the one behind me, slowly pushing me towards the deep abyss next to the cliff.

I have to raise the white flag and admit defeat; we are only meant to become star-crossed lovers – opposed by fate and disapproved by destiny. You might still love me (even your actions show otherwise) and I undeniably feel the same way. But unfortunately, the stars just don’t align for us, and I should lay all my armor down now and probably just wait for someone to fight for/with me, not fight against me. If it’s not on your will to be that “someone” then that no longer holds an inclusion in my business. I have done everything I could, enough is enough. 

Xoxo, 






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Social Media Links:

© Purple Crowned Princess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Purple Heart Background