Friday, July 8, 2016

DCLC: First Month of Senior High Experience


DCLC: First Month of Senior High Experience 

A status quo of my student life. 


Most of you might be asking how I am right now. Well, I want to answer that question by giving an update with my new school. Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College. Our classes have started a month ago and so far, so good. Anyways, this is our uniform for Senior High School. 

Senior High Uniform

Yep. I look like an elementary student instead of looking more matured. I gotta blame my height and cheerleader like uniform. But I love it though. Better than my Junior High uniform at St. Catherine. Oops, comparison. 

Everyday of going to my classroom is kind of struggle for it is located at 7th floor. I could take the elevator, yes, but I have to wait for the long queue every single day and that will not be practical because I'm gonna be late. So if I am really rushing, I take the stairs instead. The struggle is real, you know. I always arrive our classroom with my heart pounding and bead-like sweats trickling inside my uniform. 

But it is worth it. 

I was late the first day because I got lost at the annex building and really had a hard time locating my classroom, Thus, I got placed at the rightmost back part. Luckily, I found some girls to be friends with. Princess, and Rizalyn were my angels in heaven during the first week. If not because of them, I would've have become totally adjusted to the new environment. 
Here they are: 
Rizalyn on my left; Princess on my right and Wezyl is the one beside her. 

Excuse my pale face
Wezyl (Rizalyn's cousin)  is from STEM-B. These gals serve as my companion every breaktime and dismissal. 

Since I am nearsighted, I am really having trouble being at the back. So during the 3rd week, I had a request to be placed in front. Having said that, I got new seatmates and new people to interact with, who happened to be Kathrine, Wharner, Zephaniah and Ralph. 





Kathrine has become a good confidante of mine. Even if we just freshly met, I was already able to share her some of my feels and whatnots. I feel so glad that someone gladly listens to my endless dramatic rants and thingamajigs. Here she is. 




My adjustment persisted on going better as I faced the 3rd week. God has blessed me with a new squad, (aside from Princess and Rizalyn. I did not replace them, okay?) The best news I found out is when I've known that most of them are christians! Yes! That might be the main reason why most of our vibes clicked together. 

Mah Christian Squad. <3 font="" nbsp="">




Also during the 3rd week, the dismissal squad has proliferated, we got a new addition who is my former schoolmate when I was in 6th grade. 

It's Kharlwayne. The ultimate jester of our section.

I was so surprised that he's one of the girls. Don't get me wrong though, he's straight! It's just that, he tags along with our squad so well  that even though we're all girls, he got no awkwardness at all. 


I also found my brotha from anotha motha/ best buddy, Khallil. He loves taking pictures basically anytime. In fact, I got a lot of stolen photos from this buddy right here since his phone is always on his hand to quickly take a shot of something silly or ridiculous. To cut it short, he's the official iphoneographer of our section. Lol.




Sample of his stolen shots: 






Our class is comprised with a  bunch of awesome peeps. Some are mysterious, some are so cool to be with, and some are lost on their own reverie. But so far, I am glad. Glad that I made a good decision to transfer at DCLC. Good facilities, friendly teachers, not-that-hassle schedule, and awesome classmates. Thank you so much, Big G for blessing my first month of stay at my new school. I hope that it gets better as days continue to pass. 




Yours always, 




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Social Media Links:

© Purple Crowned Princess , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Purple Heart Background